Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

A World of Change

I feel like I need to share my thoughts and feelings on a more frequent basis but honestly don't want the biters and hater to cop my style ;) Regardless, I see a world of change ahead in the footwear sector. Gone is the basketball shoes and jeans look. Big logos and bright colors belong in the mall. Fluorescent is for kids and there should be an age limit like pigtails on a grown woman (not acceptable if you're over 30). So what is the look and who am I to say?!? Someone who has grown up and changed as the world does I guess. We don't watch the same TV shows we used to glue ourselves to the set every week, we don't eat the same pb&j sandwiches as often and we want more usage out of our consumer goods than when we were younger, maybe a less 'mature'. Again, just one mans opinion but one I carry over into the footwear world. Although I boost a collection of well over 600 pairs of sneakers, I want a pair that is easy to wear as a 'hybrid', i.e. with shorts, jeans, out to dinner and to Disneyland. I want the"four C's"for shoes...comfort, casual, clean and classy. There are too many brands that deserve shelf space, who make shoes with heart, that care about the environment and the way their products are produced. I will spend more for less and that is something I never thought I would say. So as I grow, mature and lead the direction at my shop, I entice all to see outside the HYPE and get into something so fresh and so clean clean :) Peaces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment