Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Moving Forward

Over the past few months as things have changed directionally with my past business, the one common desire that still yearns within is the opportunity to give back and help others.  Money, or having too much money, is not the driving force behind my work ethic everyday. Family, friends, opportunities, exploration, caring, sharing and time...those are some of the things that drive me everyday. Life goes fast and change comes when you least expect it. I admire those who can adapt on the fly and make things happen. I am going to post thoughts a lot more this year and onward. Whether it be the project I am leading now or something that triggered my mind, I am going to use my voice and be heard. Tonight I am inspired about many stories I will share in a positive and forward-thinking point of view. Cheers to the future and a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment